Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)Regular price $89.00
- Lived-in details like fading and rips add an extra level of cool to this classic pair of boyfriend jeans. Cut from our cotton denim, a touch of elastane makes this pair comfortable to wear all day long.
- Oxford Fabric - Vintage denim feel with a medium elasticity rate for a comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- Mid Rise
- Relaxed Fit
- Stretch Denim
- Care: Machine Wash Cold/ Inside Out/ Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed/ Tumble Dry Low/ Or For Better Care Lay Flat to Dry/ Warm Iron If Needed/ Wash Once Before Wearing
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size & Fit: Inseam After Roll Up: 26 1/2", Inseam Before Roll Up: 30 1/2", Leg Opening: 13 1/2", Rise: 9"
- SKU: KP4940MD2-ACAMD
I love the Catherine boyfriend jeans from Kut. They fit me so well and look great. I avoided the acclaim wash for a while because of the rips (seems crazy to me to pay for ripped jeans) but these jeans are so comfortable. Wow. The fit is great, just enough stretch and loose at the right places and tight at the right places. Wow. Great jeans.
Hi Brinnie. We are thrilled to hear you tried and love the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)! Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT! :)
This is my second pair of Kut jeans and I may like them a bit more than my first pair!
Hi Nicole. We are so happy to hear you love your second pair of KUT jeans too! Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We truly appreciate you! :)
I like the jeans, but they just don’t fit well. I’m 5’6” 125 lbs and a general size 2-4. These size 2 are just too big, and they loosen up after wearing a short time. They feel baggy, look unflattering and are uncomfortable because I have to pull them up every few minutes.
Hi Darcee, thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers and appreciate you being a loyal KUT shopper! We're sorry to hear this item didn't work out. Please contact us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help and a stylist can assist you in finding the perfect pair :)
I love these, but, I think they fit slightly smaller than the other pair I have in this same style but it is not a problem for me. If you are in-between sizes you might think about sizing up
Comfort, fit and love this acclaim wash. I love the boyfriend jeans! Wear them anywhere. Dress up or down. I am very thin and can't find the right fit. These fit perfect!