Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny (Consciously Wash)
$89.00Sale price Regular price $49.00
- A timeless silhouette that never goes out of style, this pair of skinny jeans are a closet essential. Cut from cotton denim, subtle whiskering and deconstruction throughout adds a lived-in, chic flare.
- Oxford Fabric - Vintage denim feel with a medium elasticity rate for a comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- Mid Rise
- Slim Fit
- Stretch Denim
- Care: MACHINE WASH COLD / INSIDE OUT / ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH / IF NEEDED / TUMBLE DRY LOW / OR FOR BETTER CARE / LAY FLAT TO DRY / WARM IRON IF NEEDED / WASH ONCE BEFORE WEARING
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size & Fit: Inseam: 27 1/4", Leg Opening: 9 1/2", Rise: 9", Silhouette: Super Skinny
- SKU: KP0177MD8-CSLYM
I am addicted to this brand and your Skinny Mid Rise is perfect. I am waiting for your other Mid rise longer jeans to get back in stock. Since two weeks ago I have bought 4 pairs of Kut from the kloth jeans. 2 from your website and 2 from QVC. Please restock several styles. Amazing
Hi Robin. We are thrilled to hear how much you love the Mia and the Connie skinny fits! Thank you for your review and for being a loyal KUT customer! We truly appreciate you! :)
I love the slight distressing. Not too much. Great fit (I’m only 5’3”) and the jeans hold their shape.
Hi Marjorie, we are thrilled to hear this! Thanks for your review and for shopping with KUT :)
These are wonderful fitting jeans. I have always had an issue with jeans becuse my waist is smaller than my hips and I have to find jeans that fit the back end (THE BUTT) BUT then I have too much room in the waist! The Connie Jean is PERFECT for us “hour glass” figures. I know these jeans are pricy, but they are SO worth it! The are an investment!! ENJOY!!
Hi Lisa, we are so happy you found the perfect fitting jean! Thanks so much for leaving us a review and a bigger thanks for shopping with KUT <3
These are my absolute favorite jeans in the world. They fit better than any other jeans I’ve ever owned and I will never buy another pair of cheap jeans again! No more having to constantly pull them up after a few hours because they stretch so bad but yet are still super comfortable. Highly recommend!
This is my second pair of Connie jeans. This light blue color is perfect for summer, and the fit is so great. Totally worth it!