Connie High Rise Fab Ab Ankle Skinny (Carefulness Wash)
- Our Fab Ab is made with front pocket technique that is flattening, slenderizing and provides comfort. Figure-flattering and incredibly sleek, this pair of high rise jeans are designed to elongate and lengthen the legs.
- Oxford Fabric - Vintage denim feel with a medium elasticity rate for a comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- High Rise
- Slim Fit
- Stretch Denim
- Care: Machine Wash Cold / Inside Out To Retain Color / Only Non-chlorine Bleach / If Needed / Tumble Dry Low Or For / Better Care Lay Flat To Dry / Warm Iron If Needed / Wash Once Before Wearing
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size & Fit: Inseam: 27", Leg Opening: 9 1/2", Rise: 10", Silhouette: Super Skinny
- SKU: KP0494MA3-CFNSE
I love the cut feel and the length is perfect. I’m 5’5 and can wear these with sneakers or heels!! Connie is my favorite KUT!
Hi Myanh, thank you for your review and we are thrilled to hear this! Thanks for shopping with KUT :)
The fit amazing. Love them!
Hi Kristin, we are so happy to hear this! Thanks for leaving us a review and for shopping with KUT :)
This is my absolute favorite cut! I have 4 pair of the Connies and will definitely buy more. A great ride, perfect length (I'm 5'5" and they hit just below the ankle). A little stretch but not enough so that they will start slipping from the hip. Love, love, love!
Hi Emily, we are so thrilled you love the Connie! Thanks for the glowing review and a bigger thanks for shopping with KUT :)
I love the Connie fit. I prefer the regular fit over the high rise but I still love the Connie fit!
Hi Joyce, thank you so much for your feedback and we are so happy to hear you love the Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny! Thanks for leaving us a review and a bigger thanks for being a loyal KUT shopper :)
Waist fits lower than previously Connie Fab Fit denim purchased. Stitching on inside seams was really itchy against skin
Hi Samantha, thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers and appreciate you being a loyal KUT shopper! We're sorry to hear this style didn't work out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help so a stylist can assist you in finding the perfect pair :)