Natalie Bootcut (Music Wash)Regular price $89.00
- A simple bootcut silhouette never goes out of style. This pair is cut from our incredibly soft cotton denim, subtle whiskering completes the look.
- Oxford Fabric - Vintage denim feel with a medium elasticity rate for a comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- Mid Rise
- Relaxed Fit
- Stretch Denim
- Care: Machine Wash Cold / Inside Out To Retain Color / Only Non-chlorine Bleach / When Needed / Tumble Dry Low / Or For Better Care / Lay Flat To Dry / Warm Iron If Necessary / Color May Transfer When New
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size & Fit: Inseam: 33", Leg Opening: 18 1/4", Rise: 9", Silhouette: Bootcut
- SKU: KP258MH1-MSICD
I normally wear American Eagle jeans but recently they've changed the way they make them. Ever since, I've been searching for new jeans. These are amazing. They fit so good, the quality is amazing. They were a little long but I'm 5'1" so that's not really the jeans fault. I'll be buying Kut jeans again.
Hi Holly. We are thrilled to hear you found us and love your new jeans! Thank you for your great review and for shopping with KUT! Welcome to the family! :)
I love these jeans but I need to get them hemmed several inches and I'm 5'9!
Hi Lindsay. We are so happy to hear you love the Natalie Bootcut (Music Wash). Thank you so much for your feedback and for shopping with KUT! :)
Love the super comfy fit and a wee bit more of length than your typical regular length jean, which is great! I ordered then for myself and my college daughter took them!
Hi Anne, we are so happy you and your daughter love the Natalie Bootcut (Music Wash)! Thanks for your review and a bigger thanks for shopping with KUT :)
These are my new favorite pair of jeans! The quality is great, the denim is so soft to the touch! And finally a pair of jeans that are long enough for my legs! I’m not even that tall but it always seems jeans are just a little too short. I loved these so much I ordered another pair in a different style!
Hi Pamela, we are so happy to hear how much you love the Natalie Bootcut (Music Wash)! Thanks for shopping with KUT and leaving us a review <3
Denim, stitching, pockets - a good. But even buying a size smaller than usual, they are baggy. The bootleg is more of a flare and they are at least an inch too long. I'm 5'8" and 185 lbs and size 14 is baggy and too long.
Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear this item didn't work out. Please contact us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help so a stylist can assist you in finding the perfect pair and answer any product or fit questions you may have :)