Kut from the Kloth is looking for a motivated, clever and data-driven marketer to join the team as Digital Marketing Coordinator in the growing Digital Marketing department. The digital department manages all digital media for accounts across the entire organization. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who enjoys a fast-paced environment, is a quick learner and has hands-on experience in various digital ad platforms (ex Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.) This person delves into the details and is naturally organized.
Job requirements include 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, with hands-on experience managing paid campaigns. Success in this role includes the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, collaborate and communicate across teams, and maintain a growth mindset.
Please note: while initially remote due to COVID, this position can eventually be based in our City of Industry Office.
- Create and shape digital marketing campaigns that will deliver on our goals for various phases of the marketing funnel
- Assist with website marketing campaigns and changes
- Creative will include web design, landing pages, email campaign templates, digital banners, social/shareable assets, animations, gifs, page layout and UX design.
- Write compelling copy for digital campaigns, and various options to A/B test
- Build and optimize digital campaigns in-platform, bringing ideas for ways that we can test and learn to get the most out of digital media spend
- Track deadlines and deliverables, working cross-functionally
- Bring new ideas and solutions to the table to continuously optimize campaigns
- Evaluate campaign data and create reports on key metrics and data-driven recommendations
- Monitor news and developments in the digital media space to help keep the department and clients informed on the latest trends, policies and platforms impacting the digital landscape
- Provide creative support for a variety of marketing functions and deliverables
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Experience managing paid campaigns required
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Experience reporting in Google Analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proactive, reliable, and organized
- Project management capabilities with close attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills