Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny (Taste Wash)
$89.00Sale price Regular price $53.40
- Cut from our extremely soft cotton denim, this pair of slim fit jeans are a closet staple. Designed in our sleek dark stone base wash, this pair can comfortably be worn all day without losing their shape.
- Oasis Fabric - Authentic denim with a high elasticity rate for comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- Mid Rise
- Slim Fit
- Super Stretch Denim
- Fray Hem
- Care: Machine Wash Cold / Inside Out To Retain Color / Only Non-chlorine Bleach / If Needed / Tumble Dry Low Or For / Better Care Lay Flat To Dry / Warm Iron If Needed / Color May Transfer When New
- Fabric: 51% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 16% Lyocell, 10% Rayon, 1% Spandex
- Size & Fit: Inseam: 27 1/4", Leg Opening: 9 1/2", Rise: 9", Silhouette: Skinny
- SKU: KP0230MA8-TSTED
Fit perfectly, so soft and comfy! I am 5' 6", 150 lbs, athletic build, wear size 6. Will be buying more of these for sure !
Hi Jackie. We are so happy to hear how much you love the Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny (Taste Wash)! Thank you so much for your great review and for shopping with KUT! :)
I love these jeans so much! They are soft and enough stretch to be comfortable, but they never get baggy. I am 5’5” and weigh 125 and bought a sz 4, which is what I wear in every other brand of jeans.
Hi Melissa, we are so happy the Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny (Taste Wash) are your favorite pair of jeans! Thanks for shopping with KUT and leaving us a great review <3
These jeans were so comfortable it felt like I had sweatpants on. They have a lot of stretch and they are a thin material almost like a legging. Super soft.
Hi Kelly, we are thrilled you think the Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny (Taste Wash) are super comfortable! Thanks for leaving us a great review and a bigger thanks for shopping with KUT <3
Denim is super soft and I love the hem of this jean. Originally ordered a six which was too big so replaced with a 4, so I’d recommend sizing down. They stretch but don’t get baggy. The only piece I was fit better was in the knees. They’re a tad loose in the knees. Perhaps a petite fit would have been better for me, so maybe not a problem for others. All in all, they are my new favorite pair of jeans. Would definitely try a different style.
Hi Nicole, we are so happy to hear this! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help and a stylist can assist you in finding another style for you to try out :) Thanks for shopping with KUT!
Shipping took awhile, Fits well but the quality of the jeans feels very cheap compared to another pair from the same brand.
Hi Trisha, thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers and appreciate you shopping with KUT. We're happy to hear you like the fit of the Connie Slim Fit Ankle Skinny! Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help so a stylist can assist you in finding the perfect pair :)