Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)Regular price $89.00
- Lived-in details like fading and rips add an extra level of cool to this classic pair of boyfriend jeans. Cut from our cotton denim, a touch of elastane makes this pair comfortable to wear all day long.
- Oxford Fabric - Vintage denim feel with a medium elasticity rate for a comfortable stretch that is breathable and moves with you.
- Mid Rise
- Relaxed Fit
- Stretch Denim
- Care: Machine Wash Cold/ Inside Out/ Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed/ Tumble Dry Low/ Or For Better Care Lay Flat to Dry/ Warm Iron If Needed/ Wash Once Before Wearing
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size & Fit: Inseam After Roll Up: 26 1/2", Inseam Before Roll Up: 30 1/2", Leg Opening: 13 1/2", Rise: 9"
- SKU: KP4940MD2-ACAMD
Great look, super comfortable. I ordered to replace an older pair that I had outgrown (thanks, pandemic!). I went up a size to a 6 (I'm 5'2, 135 lbs), but they are too big - I'm constantly pulling them up. Tried shrinking them, they didn't shrink. So I'm placing an order for the smaller size 4 - my pre-pandemic size when I was 15 lbs lighter - hope they work!
Hi Kimberly. We are so happy to hear you love the look and feel of the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)! Please feel free to contact us at https://kutfromthekloth.com/pages/get-help with any questions about size and fit or to get help with an exchange. Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT!
I went a size smaller and the fit was perfect. Kut from the Kloth customer service is fantastic! Love these jeans!
Hi Kelly. We are thrilled to hear you love the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash) and had a great shopping experience! Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT! :)
I really like these jeans when they first come out of the dryer. They bag-out quickly and are very stretchy so definitely go a size smaller. I would buy them again but in a smaller size.
Hi Kelly. We are happy to hear you love the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash). A customer service agent will reach out to assist with size. Be on the lookout for an email. Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT! :)
I have 2 pairs of these in my usual size. Love them. But I've lost 12 lbs since getting Invisalign braces (can't nosh constantly!), and had to try a size smaller. They're just as great. Really, these are the perfect kick-around jeans. Extremely comfortable!
Hi Cynthia. We are so happy to hear you love the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)! Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT! :)
I love the Catherine boyfriend jeans from Kut. They fit me so well and look great. I avoided the acclaim wash for a while because of the rips (seems crazy to me to pay for ripped jeans) but these jeans are so comfortable. Wow. The fit is great, just enough stretch and loose at the right places and tight at the right places. Wow. Great jeans.
Hi Brinnie. We are thrilled to hear you tried and love the Catherine Boyfriend (Acclaim Wash)! Thank you for your review and for shopping with KUT! :)